Friday, September 27, 2013

Our houses!


This is my kvutza's house.

And this is the bedroom I share with Aaron (Chief) from Gesher, Sara from Miriam, and Liat from Galil! Liat just recently moved into our room and I could not be more happy to be rooming with her! My bed is the one on the far right (the very messy one)

This is what the house looks like when you first walk in through the door. There are 5 bedrooms. Mine is the one with the door open and the light on. 
Some of the people in my kvutza decided to have a theme for their room. The top picture is a mean girls theme and the bottom one is a wild cats theme I suppose. My room doesn't have one yet, but I'm sure we will soon.

And our cute little kitchen, complete with refrigerator, sink, hot water heater, hot plates, cups, bowls, plates, and silverware.
So we have 2 bathrooms. The left side (pictured above), has most of our toiletries and towels in it. 
This is our moadon. We use it for asephot (kvutza meetings) and as a spot to just hang out all together. 

For instance, we made it into a jungle/tribal themed room last night for a party we threw for Eli Kaplan's birthday.
We also used it to play kvutza sock dodgeball one night.

This is the other kvutza's house.
And this is our shared backyard.
The lovely tree in front of our house.
And the sukkah that we made in our backyard. I swear it was nicer before the wind knocked most of it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment